I have always enjoyed helping people and real estate allows me to combine my passions for people and property. Before becoming a licensed Realtor in 2011, I owned an award-winning marketing and fundraising consulting firm. I assisted numerous small businesses and nonprofits with public relations, marketing and fund development and wrote freelance articles for several local and national publications. Prior to owning my business, I was the marketing and fundraising director at two major nonprofit organizations in Des Moines. Now as a full-time Realtor, I offer clients a friendly, hard-working partner in their process of buying or selling a home.
I offer my clients both the experience accumulated through hundreds of successful transactions as well as a broad base of knowledge developed through education. I have a degree in journalism from Iowa State University, a master’s degree in public administration from Drake University and I have earned many real estate designations .
When I’m not helping people sell or purchase property, I spend time with my husband, two sons and our variety of pets, including a dog, cats and horses on our rural Madison County acreage. I am also an active volunteer and advisory board member of the Animal Rescue League of Iowa. I donate a portion of my commissions to the ARL.Awards and Designations:
- Des Moines Area Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence 2014,2015,2016
- Iowa Association of Realtors Diamond Award 2014,2015,2016
- Iowa Association of Realtors Platinum Award 2013
- RE/MAX Platinum Award 2014,2015,2016
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2012, 2013
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- 2013 Des Moines Business Record's Forty under 40 Award
- 2012 Des Moines Area Association of Realtors "Rookie of the Year"
- GRI: Graduate, Realtor Institute
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
- CNE: Certified Negotiation Expert
- CHSE: Certified Home Staging Expert
- RCC: Residential Construction Certified
- CNHS: Certified New Home Specialist
- MPA: Master, Public Administration