With two decades of experience working for several global Fortune 500 companies, I bring a unique perspective to real estate. My skills in finance, risk assessment, negotiation and sales give my clients an advantage unique among licensed Realtors. Above all, trust and integrity are the cornerstones to any client relationship and are the values I share with the rest of The Starr Group team.
Outside of real estate, I am an avid water sports enthusiast. Between closing deals, you can catch me waterskiing and wakeboarding on Lake Panorama, where I have been a property owner since 2004. I met my wife Heather at Iowa State University where I earned a degree in Finance and was a member of Theta Xi Fraternity. Together, we have resided in several Central Iowa communities including West Des Moines, Des Moines, Adel and Winterset. We currently share our rural Madison County acreage with our two young sons, horses, dogs, and cats.Awards and Designations:
- RE/MAX Executive Club: 2015, 2016
- Iowa Association of Realtors Silver Award 2015,2016
- CNHS: Certified New Home Specialist
- RCC: Residential Construction Certified
- RSPS: Resort and Second Property Specialist
- CPCU: Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter